Xiaoxiong Reversible ShirtRegular price $69.00 Sale price $49.00 Save $20.00
**Most of our CNY collections are sold out and you may like to pay a visit to Takashimaya Level 4 to check on our balance for any availability. Thank you for all your support and be sure to catch early for our next year's collection.**
- Peekaboo! A CNY 2020 collection.
- Meet Xiaoxiong the Panda. An adorable monochromatic creature who is not only lovable but also symbolises abundance and prosperity. In this print he showcases his playful nature by chasing oranges. Set against a pastel yellow base.
- The red scallop is the print that started it all for us. As a homage, Maison Q introduces this print yearly during the CNY season. This year's interpretation of our signature red scallop features intricate embroidery in the form of Little Tangmi the Mouse, the star of our CNY 2020 collection.
- A class boy's shirt with a Mandarin collar and a pocket on both sides.
- This is a reversible piece.
- 100% cotton.
- Snap closure down the front for ease of wear.
- This item stops at the size 7Y-8Y. Unlike the other pieces in the CNY collection, the Xiaoxiong design does not come in bigger non-reversible sizes 8Y-10Y, 10Y-12Y and 12Y-14Y.
- Matching sets for mum and dads are also available.
- Gentle machine wash, cold
- Do not wash in warm or hot water as it tends to open the fibres of the fabric and may cause discolouration.
- Hand washing of this apparel is not necessary but if you choose to, be mindful of the amount of detergent used. For a pail of water with only one apparel, a drop of detergent is more than enough. Excess detergent may damage the fibers of your apparel over an extended period of time.
- Do not soak.
- Do not wring
- Do not use clothes dryer
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.
All measurements are taken of the garment when it is laid flat. As the items are cut and sewn by hand, there may be a slight difference from apparel to apparel. Please note that the shoulder measurements indicates the length between the two furthest end of the shoulder seams.
|[CNY] BOY'S SHIRT
|1Y - 2Y
|2Y - 3Y
|3Y - 4Y
|4Y - 5Y
|5Y - 6Y
|6Y - 7Y