Wild Thing Face Mask
Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that we started to help not only our artisans but also the local Singapore community.
When you buy a mask, you are giving our Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.
In the Singapore context, we will be contributing 20% of the proceeds to the Happy Stork Programme, one that is run by BABES (babes.org.sg), that helps teenage mothers from low income families with essential care for their infants such as diapers and formula.
About the Mask
- This is one of our newest print featuring all the zoo animlas that we love. The ready-to-wear pieces in this print is slated for release in June.
- Two-ply woven cotton mask with a third layer sewn to serve as a compartment for you to insert a filter, if you so wish.
- The masks are available in two sizes. One for adults and the other for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to- child. Please refer to measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
- This is also an eco-conscious drive and all our masks are made using leftover fabrics from our past and current collection including the plain cottons used to construct the compartment for the inserts.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical frontliners.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Comfortable elastic loops. Tie a knot on the elastic loop if fit is loose. You can also sew a knot into the elastic band to reduce its length.
Apart from the red scallop masks for adults, these masks are currently in production and will arrive in Singapore between the third and fourth week of May. All orders placed now will be considered a pre-order and they will be sent out sometime in the last week of May or earlier where possible.
- Handwash recommended with mild soap and hung to air-dry. Or washed in a laundry bag on gentle wash.
- Iron on low heat.
If your order is below S$50.00SGD we will be sending out your mask via normal Singpost mail at a postal charge of $1. You may wish to op for 5-day door-to-door courier delivery at a delivery charge of $4. And if you combine your mask order with an item from our regular collection, shipping is complimentary.