Tigerlicious (Navy) Non-Reversible Classic CheongsamRegular price $75.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. Tigerlicious is also a print that has the creature as the star. It is set against a navy base backdrop and features lush greenery. This is how we imagine CNY festivities to be in our Garden City - full of colour, noise and fun! Spot the firecrackers, a red lantern, Mandarin oranges and even our signature scallop, all the elements we love to usher in the Lunar New Year.
Also in this print, is the new baby panda that was born last August in the zoo! The mischievous panda is sneaking into a Chinese lantern-shaped hot air balloon, a symbol of luck and prosperity.
- A classic A-line cheongsam that features a Mandarin collar with a red piping across the chest.
- A good quality invisible zipper sewn down the back for ease of wear.
- Please note that apparels in size 8Y to 12Y are all non-reversible. The model in the picture may be wearing a reversible piece purely for illustrative purposes only. The piece you will receive in the aforementioned sizes is a single side apparel.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.