**Most of our CNY collections are sold out and you may like to pay a visit to Takashimaya Level 4 to check on our balance for any availability. Thank you for all your support and be sure to catch early for our next year's collection.**
- Peekaboo! A CNY 2020 collection.
- Meet Little Tangmi the Mouse, the star of our CNY 2020 collection. A mischievous little cutie, he plays the game of hide and seek in our new interpretation of our signature red scallop. He is set against a deep red hue with scallop lines in pale peach.
- The reverse print features Yin-Yang the beautiful goldfish that symbolises prosperity. This modern interpretation of the mesmerising creatures is set against elegant Oriental geometric lines.
- A classic cheongsam silhouette that features a Mandarin collar with a red line down the front on both sides
- This is a reversible piece.
- 100% cotton.
- Snap closure down the back for ease of wear.
- This year our reversible cheongsams stop at the size 6Y-7Y. If you are looking for a size bigger, do consider our 8Y non-reversible piece.
- Bigger sizes available in size 8Y-10Y, 10Y-12Y and 12Y-14Y but please note that these bigger sizes are non-reversible.
- Matching sets for mum and dads are also available.
- Gentle machine wash, cold
- Do not wash in warm or hot water as it tends to open the fibres of the fabric and may cause discolouration.
- Hand washing of this apparel is not necessary but if you choose to, be mindful of the amount of detergent used. For a pail of water with only one apparel, a drop of detergent is more than enough. Excess detergent may damage the fibers of your apparel over an extended period of time.
- Do not soak.
- Do not wring
- Do not use clothes dryer
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.
All measurements are taken of the garment when it is laid flat. As the items are cut and sewn by hand, there may be a slight difference from apparel to apparel. Please note that the shoulder measurements indicates the length between the two furthest end of the shoulder seams.
|1Y - 2Y||54||45||22||25|
|2Y - 3Y||58||48||25||26|
|3Y - 4Y||62||53||26||28|
|4Y - 5Y||66||56||27||31|
|5Y - 6Y||68||62||29||32|
|6Y - 7Y||70||66||30||33|