Heroic Mr Tiger (Red) Reversible Girl OnesieRegular price $65.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This festive season, we are excited to share our star print - the Heroic Mr Tiger. He makes an appearance in our new interpretation of our signature red scallop - scallops set in a deep shade of goji berry with a contrast of blush coloured lines.
On the reverse, is the Tigerlicious print that has the tiger as the star. It is set against an apricot base backdrop and features lush greenery. This is how we imagine CNY festivities to be in our Garden City - full of colour, noise and fun! Spot the firecrackers, a red lantern, Mandarin oranges and even our signature scallop, all the elements we love to usher in the Lunar New Year.
Also in this print, is the new baby panda that was born last August in the zoo! The mischievous panda is sneaking into a Chinese lantern-shaped hot air balloon, a symbol of luck and prosperity. Where you going lil’ guy?
- A crew neck baby girl onesie that features gathers at the thighs and frill details on the sleeves. When worn, the onesie fashionably puffs up from the waist to the thighs making your lil’ girl look as cute as a button.
- Snap closure buttons at the bottom of the onesie and halfway down the back for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Two designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.