At Maison Q, this CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and tell a story. Our Love Letters print certainly tells an interesting one. Set on a white base with thin blue lines, this print is a creative interpretation of the love letter biscuits or kuih kapit.
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This design features a gorgeous illustration of how we imagine the Mandarin Gardens to be.
On one end stands a tall orange tree flanked by a pond. A bridge stretches over to a pagoda where joyful kids are having a go at performing the dragon dance. Miss Rabbit is perched on a swing while a mysterious little panda is mischievously sitting among the leaves.
This illustration is further defined by a row of Lucky Knots along the fabric’s hemline.
- A short-sleeved smart casual shirt for men. Features a sleek Mandarin collar and a utilitarian pocket on the left side of the shirt.
- Regular fit with a straight-cut hemline.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.