Great March Reversible Girl OnesieRegular price $72.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. More colourful than ever, is this border print that features all of the 12 zodiac animals. Led by the Dragon, the group is metaphorically marching into the New Year. Accompanied by some human friends, the entourage is doing it with much joy and gusto.
On the reverse, is our signature red scallop that draws inspiration from the seigaiha, a stacked pattern of circles that is said to symbolise waves. It is said to represent surges of good luck. This print makes an appearance in our collection every Chinese New Year.)
The children’s version features a beautiful embroidery of the Courageous Miss Dragon who has a light orange body, white lines across its back and has a multi-coloured mane.
- A crew neck baby girl onesie that features gathers at the thighs and frill details on the sleeves. When worn, the onesie fashionably puffs up from the waist to the thighs making your lil’ girl look as cute as a button.
- Features an adorable dragon that has been intricately embroidered on the top left of the onesie adding a punch of fun to the outfit.
- Snap closure buttons at the bottom of the onesie and halfway down the back for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.