Balloon Sculptures Reversible Baby Girl OnesieRegular price $62.00
Welcome the season of fun with Maison Q! A place filled with happy memories, our Carnivale collection seeks to channel the carefree spirits of young kids, unbridled by joy and infectious laughter. Carnivale features original prints that have been conceptualised and designed by our creatives.
Balloon Sculptures, as the name suggests, features cute balloon sculptures sprinkled all over a misty jade background. Spot these balloons - dogs wearing tutus, a monkey hugging a banana, a pink flower, yellow fishes and a party hat wearing elephant spraying water from its trunk!
On the reverse, our Animal Band print features a group of groovy animals playing a gig at the Carnivale. Set against a crimson red backdrop, you can see the lion DJ-ing, the conductor bunny, lead pianist seal, lead singer monkey and the multi-talented elephant playing the cello and tambourine! What do you imagine the music they make to sound like?
- A crew neck baby girl onesie that features gathers at the thighs and frill details on the sleeves. When worn, the onesie fashionably puffs up from the waist to the thighs making your lil’ girl look as cute as a button.
- Snap closure buttons at the bottom of the onesie and halfway down the back for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Two designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.