Gingko Leaves Embroidery Linen Mask
Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that we started to help not only our artisans but also the local Singapore community.
When you buy a mask, you are giving our Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.
About the Mask
- This is a 3-ply linen mask. The first two layers are made from linen and the third layer is made from 100% cotton for maximum comfort.
- Comes with a bendable nose piece for a better fit on the nose bridge.
- Beautifully finished with an intricate gingko leaves embroidery design set on maroon linen fabric.
- Comes with a slot for you to insert a filter, if you so wish.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical front liners.
- Re-usable and washable. .
- Comfortable elastic ear loops. Tie a knot on the elastic loop if fit is loose. You can also sew a knot into the elastic band to reduce its length.
- No exchanges or returns for store credits on any of the masks is permitted.
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap and drip dry.
If your order is below S$60.00SGD you have the option of having your mask delivered to you via normal Singpost mail at a postal charge of $1 or via a 5-day door-to-door courier delivery service at a charge of $4.
Orders above $60 enjoy complimentary 5-day delivery service. If you combine your mask order with an item from our regular collection, shipping is also complimentary.