An apparel company is looking for a full-time Operations Executive (related to retail but based in the office) to manage its operations.
- The Operations Executive will be supporting the management team in the office and play a key role in the company.
- Primarily, the executive will oversee the management of the brand's inventory. This includes the use of a system to create products and its barcodes as well as monitor stock numbers via regular stocktaking.
- He/She will oversee the division of goods to go to the brand's point of sales. Pack the goods and assist with the deliveries to the respective stores. Steam, hang and fold clothes as and when needed.
- Unpack shipment of goods that arrive weekly to our office. To take stock of these new arrivals, print and paste stickers on them and ensure that they are arranged neatly and systematically in drawers.
- Able to carry mid-weight goods as you will handle and transport a considerable amount of stock from place-to-place when required.
- Conduct checks at stores to ensure that our products are presented in a presentable manner.
- Handle online orders and communicate with customers.
- Prepare for events set-up as well as assist in set-up at events.
- Able to manage and instruct part-time workers who assist the department, on what to do in order to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist the team in all other matters when required.
- Training will be provided.
- An independent worker who is highly organised and able to finish tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Meticulous as you are working with several products and quantities.
- Able to cope in a fast-paced environment and under stress.
- Punctual and willing to learn.
- Experience in the hospitality front line, customer service, operations role are advantageous but not necessary.
- Kallang Place
- 8-mins walk from Kallang MRT or Bendemeer MRT. Also easily accessible by bus (21, 26, 31, 853, 961. 985). Food court, hawker centre and Aperia Mall are all within walking distance.
Monday to Friday
9.30am to 6.00pm
May be occasionally required to work before or after official working hours to fulfil duties. Will be compensated accordingly.
- $1,800 per month
- Annual leave, medical leave, childcare leave