Joyful Gingko Reversible Boy OnesieRegular price $69.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This particular one has an additional meaning. This print is inspired by the Chinese idiom: 卧虎藏龙 (wò hǔ cáng lóng) which translates to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It refers to the hidden talent of an individual and a reminder of how we should not underestimate others.
True to the idiom, we have illustrated the tiger in a crouching motion and the dragon, hidden behind the dense tropical foliage. Can you spot them?
On the reverse is the Joyful Gingko, a simple print that features the beautiful fan-shaped leaf. It is scattered across the print in a carefree manner. The gingko represents longevity and is also a symbol of hope and peace.
- A baby boy onesie with a low Mandarin collar and short sleeves. Created in the style of a romper with ‘pants’.
- Snap closure buttons three quarters down the front as well as at the bottom of the onesie for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.