Maison Q is excited to launch Masks for Good, an in-house initiative that we started to help not only our artisans but also the local Singapore community.
When you buy a mask, you are giving our Indonesian artisans, who are affected by the current global conditions, work and in turn, a way to support their families.
About the Mask
- This mask features multi-coloured hearts that promises to set yours aflutter. Available currently in adults size. Kids size will arrive end of September and is available for pre-order. Please note that if your order contains a pre-order item, the package will only be sent out when everything arrives.
- 3-ply woven cotton mask. The third layer serves as a compartment for you to insert a filter, if you so wish.
- The masks are available in two sizes. One for adults and the other for kids age 4Y to 12Y. Do note that we have tested the masks on kids within this age group and they fit fine. But do remember that all kids grow differently and the fit may vary from child-to-child. Please refer to measurement chart for a better idea on the sizing.
- This is also an eco-conscious drive and all our masks are made using leftover fabrics from our past and current collection including the plain cottons used to construct the compartment for the inserts.
- Please note that our masks are not medical grade and are not meant to substitute the ones used by medical frontliners.
- Re-usable and washable.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops. We recommend sewing a knot into the elastic to reduce its length.
- All our masks are cut by hand and as they are leftover fabrics, the placement of prints on each mask will vary. When fulfilling your order, the masks are randomly picked and packed. Size may also slightly vary from mask to mask as they are cut and sewn by hand.
- No exchanges or returns for store credits on any of the masks is permitted.
- Hand wash recommended with mild soap and hung to air-dry. Or washed in a laundry bag on gentle. Iron on low heat.
If your order is below S$60.00SGD you have the option of having your mask delivered to you via normal Singpost mail at a postal charge of $1 or via a 5-day door-to-door courier delivery service at a charge of $4.
Orders above $60 enjoy complimentary 5-day delivery service. If you combine your mask order with an item from our regular collection, shipping is also complimentary.