Safia Girl's Jacquard Tie-Top Kurung (Chili Red)
- This design is inspired by the traditional selepang (sash) worn by fashionable Malay women over their shoulder in the olden days. To give it a modern spin, we added another sash that can be tucked and shaped to form a sophisticated knot at the front of the blouse.
- The sashes are made from medium-weight jacquard with a gold MQ brand logo sewn at the tip.
- The sash that goes over the shoulder is secured into place by hand stitching. The other sash is free for you to tuck under (the first sash) and tighten as you please to determine the tension of the knot.
- This satin blouse is paired with a mermaid high-low skirt in the same light-weight material.
- As always, our sets can be worn separately long past the festive season. The top can be worn with denim jeans, pants, shorts or a casual skirt. And the skirt can be paired with other dressy tops.
- Matching set for mum available here.
- This design is also available in nude and grey with varying jacquard sashes.
For measurements, please click on the link at the start of this product page that says "SIZE CHART" to view the measurements. Note that they are of the apparel when laid flat. There might be slight differences from apparel to apparel as they are cut and sewn by hand by our artisans.
Size Indication. Depending on the growth rate of your child our size 1Y to 3Y may fit a child between this age range i.e. 1Y, 2Y and 3Y.
If you are uncertain about the size, please email us email@example.com or WhatsApp us +65 9127 7935.