At Maison Q,
CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. The scallop design was the first print to make an appearance on our apparels when we first started out all those years ago. It is a print that is special to us and has become our signature design.
Known as the seigaiha in Japan, it is said to symbolise power and represents surges in good luck. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, this print makes an appearance every Chinese New Year in varying designs. In the Snap! Collection, some of the red scallop pieces come with a beautiful embroidery of the Lucky Miss Rabbit in a light shade of beige. The Maison Q brand name is embroidered alongside it in black.
- A short-sleeved smart casual shirt for men. Features a sleek Mandarin collar and a utilitarian pocket on the left side of the shirt.
- Regular fit with a curved hemline.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.