Oh Lucky Cat Reversible Flared Sleeves Cheongsam
Just In: The reception to the Oh Lucky Cat series for the girls has been positive and it is now sold out. We thank you for your support. To enable your girls to still get on the twinning action with the gingko print we have introduced the single sided dresses in the red gingko print. Dress comes with a zipper.
Available in limited quantities. To buy please click on drop down menu and click the single-sided red gingko print only.
- What the Ox Heard is Maison Q’s CNY 2021 collection.
- Meet the Lucky Cat. Jovial, cute and a lil’ rotund he particularly loves pineapple tarts. He is positioned against a soothing shade of peach and is cheekily posing across the print..
- On the reverse, we have an elegant gingko print that has been positioned such that it emulates the style of our signature scallop. Understated in nature, it is suitable for young kids, the big kids and even grown-ups.
- A modern cheongsam with flared sleeves and a fitted waist. Comes with snap closure buttons all the way down the back for ease of wear. We recommend a size up if your child is above the average percentile for their age.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. 2 designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Single side apparels for children 8Y to 12Y may also be available. Please check here.
- Matching sets for mum and dads may be available in either one of the prints. Shop here.
- Gentle machine wash recommended.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- No clothes dryers.
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.