Mustafa Boy's Kurung (Maroon)
- A modern take on the traditional boy's kurung.
- The two-piece outfit includes a 100% cotton shirt in maroon with a style line on the left side and checkered cotton/lightweight wool blend glenplaid pants.
- The pants come with adjustable bands on the inside of the pants to enable you to modify the width of the pants so that they can be worn for much longer. The pants can be adjusted tighter by 5cm to 8cm.
- Pants are also longer than the usual industry length so that you can use them for a longer period as your boy grows older.
- As always, our sets can be worn separately long past the festive season. The shirt can be worn with denim jeans, formal shorts or other pants while the pants can be paired with a simple tee or a collared shirt.
The measurements below are of the apparel when laid flat. Please note that there might be slight differences from apparel to apparel as they are cut and sewn by hand by our artisans.
Size Indication. Depending on the growth rate of your child our size 1Y to 3Y may fit a child between this age range i.e. 1Y, 2Y and 3Y. Please see measurements of the apparel below to make an informed decision.
If you are uncertain about the size, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us +65 9127 7935.
Changing the size is possible but given the extraordinary circumstances and rulings in Singapore this April & May 2020, customers will not be able to come to our office to make exchanges. Instead, we will facilitate a personalised exchange session at your home. This is when one person from our team brings the required exchange piece (subject to availability) to your door and wait outside, while you try out the new piece. You will have to try the new size and confirm on the spot if the item is ok for you. We will bring back the size that you no longer need. Read more on our exchange policy here.
There will be a fee of $10 for this service, payable before this delivery exchange takes place. This charge is only incurred if you need to do an exchange and not when you place the order.