At Maison Q, this
CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This design features a gorgeous illustration of how we imagine the Mandarin Gardens to be. On one end stands a tall orange tree flanked by a pond.
A bridge stretches over to a pagoda where joyful kids are having a go at performing the dragon dance. Miss Rabbit is perched on a swing while a mysterious little panda is mischievously sitting among the leaves. This illustration is further defined by a row of Lucky Knots along the fabric’s hemline.
- A modern cheongsam with exaggerated, flared sleeves, a fitted waist, and a Mandarin collar. This design runs small and you may consider getting one size up. Please check the size chart to be sure.
- A good quality invisible zipper sewn down the back for ease of wear.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.