At Maison Q, this
CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and tell a story. Our Love Letters print certainly tells an interesting one. Set on a white base with thin blue lines, this print is a creative interpretation of the love letter biscuits or kuih kapit.
We often don't think twice when consuming this snack but what happens when you pause and give it a good look? You will see that the snack features an interesting design — short graphic strokes, floral motifs and even a drawing of a bird. It is taken off the hot mould and rolled/folded so quickly that nobody quite knows. Love Letters aims to reveal the beauty in the folds.
- This blouse comes with a round neckline and features a roomy cut. There is one button on the back to enlarge the neckline for ease of wear.
- To give it some shape, we have sewn in a thin elastic band around the waist. This make it flexible and enables it to fit women of varying sizes comfortably.
- Sleeves are exaggerated and adds drama to the look.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.