Lion Dancers Non-Reversible Classic CheongsamRegular price $79.00
At Maison Q, this CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This print titled Lion Dancers, features two kids and Miss Rabbit running happy while performing the celebratory dance. This simple print is set against a cream base backdrop and features the three characters dancing in lion suits.
Did you know that different coloured lions mean different things? A red lion symbolises good luck while a yellow lion represents good fortune.
- A classic sleeveless A-line cheongsam that features a Mandarin collar with a red piping across the chest.
- A good quality invisible zipper sewn down the back for ease of wear.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.