Gingko It-On (Blue) Reversible High-Low Cheongsam
- What the Ox Heard is Maison Q’s CNY 2021 collection.
- Meet the Flirtatious Peacock. A symbol of power and beauty, this elegant creature makes an appearance in our CNY collection. Perched on a peach tree decorated with Chinese knots, she is elegance personified.
- On the reverse, we have an understated clean gingko print that has been designed such that it emulates the style of our signature scallop. A versatile print, it is suitable for young kids, the big kids as well as grown-ups.
- A modern cheongsam with a high-low hemline and a Mandarin collar. Snap closure buttons three-quarter down the back for ease of wear.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. 2 designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- This print combination is available in reversibles from sizes 6M to 7Y. Single side apparels for children 8Y to 12Y may also be available. Please check here.
- Matching sets for mum and dads may be available in either one of the prints. Shop here.
- Gentle machine wash recommended.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- No clothes dryers.
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.