CTiger, HDragon Women's Ruffle Collared BlouseRegular price $99.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This particular one has an additional meaning. This print is inspired by the Chinese idiom: 卧虎藏龙 (wò hǔ cáng lóng) which translates to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It refers to the hidden talent of an individual and a reminder of how we should not underestimate others.
True to the idiom, we have illustrated the tiger in a crouching motion and the dragon, hidden behind the dense tropical foliage. Can you spot them?
- A loose fit blouse with feminine flutter sleeves that falls nicely over the arms.
- It has a ruffled collar that adds visual interest to a simple silhouette.
- This silhouette can be belted to give it a more fitted, sleek look or worn as-is for a casual chic feel.
- Looks good when tucked into a pair of jeans, shorts or pants.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.