CTiger, HDragon Single Side ShirtRegular price $69.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This particular one has an additional meaning. This print is inspired by the Chinese idiom: 卧虎藏龙 (wò hǔ cáng lóng) which translates to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It refers to the hidden talent of an individual and a reminder of how we should not underestimate others.
True to the idiom, we have illustrated the tiger in a crouching motion and the dragon, hidden behind the dense tropical foliage. Can you spot them?
- A short-sleeved smart shirt for boys aged 8Y to 16Y with complementary coloured sew-on buttons down the front.
- Features a short Mandarin collar, a pocket on the left side and a curved shirt hem.
- This is a single side apparel and is not reversible.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.