Courageous Miss Dragon (Blue) Women's ShortsRegular price $49.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This 2024, we are excited to share our star print - the Courageous Miss Dragon. Apart from crimson, this print comes in a second colourway - this beautiful shade of light blue.
As with everything in Maison Q, our choice to have it in blue is every bit intentional. Why blue? Legend has it that Asian dragons live near bodies of water such as rivers and lakes. To reflect this, we chose this colour to represent water.
The magnificent dragon has been illustrated to pop out of our signature scallop print blowing hearts and has also been coiled to resemble the number eight for maximum huattttt.
- We love these chic shorts! May we introduce to you our first ever pair of shorts to appear in our collection.
- This lightweight pair of shorts is designed to take you through the Lunar New Year in absolute comfort. Mid-length with frills along the hemline that give the shorts a playful air.
- It features a band at the front to give it a semi-formal feel and elastic gathers at the back for a better fit.
- For a coordinated look, you may wish to pair this with one of our blouses - peplum or ruffle sleeves. Sold separately.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- 100% cotton.
- Sizes run a bit small, please check size chart to determine the suitable size for you.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.