Lucky Miss Rabbit Reversible Boy OnesieRegular price $69.00
At Maison Q, this CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and one that tells a story. This Chinese New Year, we are excited to share our star print - the Lucky Miss Rabbit. She makes an appearance in our new interpretation of our signature red scallop - scallops set in a deep shade of goji berry with a contrast of blush coloured lines.
Look closer and you can see that her ears are curled such that it is reminiscent of the lucky number 8. And if you look at her hind paws, we have also incorporated the auspicious number, sideways to discreetly symbolise infinite huat!
On the reverse, is our Lion Dancers print that has two kids and Miss Rabbit running happy while performing the celebratory dance. This simple print is set against a cream base backdrop and features the three characters dancing in lion suits.
Did you know that different coloured lions mean different things? A red lion symbolises good luck while a yellow lion represents good fortune. Pineapples and a red lantern are peppered across the print.
- A baby boy onesie with a low Mandarin collar and short sleeves. Created in the style of a romper with ‘pants’.
- Snap closure buttons three quarters down the front as well as at the bottom of the onesie for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.