Banana-Nona Modern Kurung by SELMA x MAISON Q
Maison Q loves Selma and for this reason, we have invited the little cutie to be a part of our Nostalgia 2018 series. Together with Maison Q, Selma has designed a four-piece collection that reflects her fun, timeless style. And in line with our philosophy, these pieces can be worn as a set or as separates. Which only means more mileage for your clothes!
- An adorable two-piece outfit featuring an asymmetrical top and a straight cut skirt.
- The banana-print top is made from premium cotton and is cropped at the front and longer at the back. The high-low effect is more evident when viewed from the side.
- As the cotton lightweight, it is comfortable for the kids to wear in our tropical weather.
- Full YKK zipper at the back for ease of wear.
- Stretchable elastic band on the skirt.
- Skirt is straight cut with multiple pleats on the side.
Measurements below are of the apparel when it is laid flat. As the items are cut and sewn by hand, there may be a slight difference from apparel to apparel. Please note that the shoulder-to-shoulder measurements indicates the length between the two furthest end of the shoulder seams.
- Gentle machine wash on cold
- Do not soak
- Drip dry
- Do not wring
- No clothes dryers
- Clothes steamer recommended or iron on medium heat inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron over brand label