Lucky Miss Rabbit (Orange) Women's Flared Sleeves BlouseRegular price $99.00
At Maison Q, this CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and one that tells a story. This Chinese New Year, we are excited to share our star print - the Lucky Miss Rabbit. She makes an appearance in our new interpretation of our signature scallop. This time it is set in a gorgeous shade of orange reminiscent of an open flame.
Look closer and you can see that Miss Rabbit’s ears are curled such that it resembles the lucky number 8. And if you look at her hind paws, we have also incorporated the auspicious number, sideways to discreetly symbolise infinite huat!
- This blouse comes with a round neckline and features a roomy cut. There is one button on the back to enlarge the neckline for ease of wear.
- To give it some shape, we have sewn in a thin elastic band around the waist. This make it flexible and enables it to fit women of varying sizes comfortably.
- Sleeves are exaggerated and adds drama to the look.
- This is a single-sided apparel and is not reversible.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.