Pandamania (Vanilla) Reversible Shirt
- What the Ox Heard is Maison Q’s CNY 2021 collection.
- Meet Fantastic Mr Ox! Bullish in personality and cute as a button, he makes an appearance as an intricate embroidery on our signature red scallop print.
- On the reverse, we have a print that channels equal amounts of positive energy - Pandamania. It features the playful panda, dangling, snoozing and rolling in a bamboo forest.
- A short-sleeved smart shirt for little boys with snap closure buttons down the front. Best paired with one of our vibrant coloured shorts. Shop for them here.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. 2 designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- This print combination is available in reversibles from sizes 6M to 7Y. Single side apparels for children 8Y to 12Y may also be available. Please check here.
- Matching sets for mum and dads may be available in either one of the prints. Shop here.
- Gentle machine wash recommended.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- No clothes dryers.
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.