Oh Lucky Cat Reversible Boy Onesie
- What the Ox Heard is Maison Q’s CNY 2021 collection.
- Meet the Lucky Cat. Jovial, cute and a lil’ rotund he particularly loves pineapple tarts. He is positioned against a soothing shade of peach and is cheekily posing across the print..
- On the reverse, we have an elegant gingko print that has been positioned such that it emulates the style of our signature scallop. Understated in nature, it is suitable for young kids, the big kids and even grown-ups.
- A baby boy onesie with snap closure buttons three quarter down the front and at bottom of onesie
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. 2 designs in one apparel, double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Single side apparels for children 8Y to 12Y may also be available. Please check here.
- Matching sets for mum and dads may be available in either one of the prints. Shop here.
- Gentle machine wash recommended.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- No clothes dryers.
- Iron on medium heat and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand label or snap closure buttons.