Courageous Miss Dragon Reversible Boy OnesieRegular price $69.00
At Maison Q, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This 2024, we are excited to share our star print - the Courageous Miss Dragon. Set against a deep shade of crimson, this magnificent creature has been illustrated to pop out of our signature scallop print blowing hearts and coiled to resemble the number eight for maximum huattttt.
Fun fact! Did you know that the shades of red we choose each year are different?
On the reverse, is a dreamy print that features Mandarin oranges in a beautiful, elegant manner. Nestled in its foliage is a small pagoda, pretty lanterns and in true whimsical style two kids balancing on the branches of the Mandarin tree. This print also features our favourite monochromatic animal - the panda and a lil’ monkey. Why monkey in the Year of the Dragon, you might ask? In Chinese mythology, monkeys and dragons are BFFs.
- A baby boy onesie with a low Mandarin collar and short sleeves. Created in the style of a romper with ‘pants’.
- Snap closure buttons three quarters down the front as well as at the bottom of the onesie for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.