Jubilee Reversible Boy OnesieRegular price $72.00
At Maison Q, this CNY 2023 collection, we take great pride in dreaming up prints that are fun, whimsical and bursting with colour. This print titled Jubilee - A Chinatown Chaos is just that. As its name suggests, the print showcases the exuberance of the locale in the glorious old days.
A street booth hawking pineapples, bright neon lights, fireworks and a lion dancer? Fun! Set against a navy base backdrop, this is how we imagine Chinese New Year to look like to children - full of colour, noise and fun!
On the reverse, is our signature red scallop that makes an appearance every Chinese New Year. It features a beautiful embroidery of the Lucky Miss Rabbit in a light shade of beige. The Maison Q brand name is embroidered alongside it in an elegant, cursive, black font.
- A baby boy onesie with a low Mandarin collar and short sleeves. Created in the style of a romper with ‘pants’.
- Snap closure buttons three quarters down the front as well as at the bottom of the onesie for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
- This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- 100% cotton.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.